Gel Polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

master30

Reaction score
How much do you guys charge for an application of Gel Polish to natural nails? Do you give a discount/reduction if applied onto of acrylic nails?

I charge £20 for Shellac which incudes dry cuticle work and shape.

I don't offer Shellac over enhancements but if a client asks i explain to them they would have to pay an additional charge ontop of their rebalance price which would be £10. They are normally put off by this.

If they are not put off, i then ask them why would they want a shellac over their enhancements. Normally they can't answer and don't know why they would want it, sometimes the answer would be because they would want their polish to last their entire holiday. If the reason is not for a holiday i explain to them they would not get any benifit from wearing shellac over enhancments and that it is designed more for the natural nail. Why would they want to pay out for a Shellac polish when they can have a regular polish done at no extra cost and will last until their next appointment.

Im just like that, i can't sell a product if i think it will be pointless. :)

Thank you for that Karen.

How much do you guys charge for an application of Gel Polish to natural nails? Do you give a discount/reduction if applied onto of acrylic nails?

I charge £28 for Gelish plus an extra £2 for the Structure layer if they want it.

I don't do acrylics.

I have done an introductory offer for January on Gelish for clients to try it & it has been very successful.

I normally do Bio sculpture overlays for £35 so it was good for clients to be able to compare the two.

Latest posts

Back