Gel removal kit for clients to take home?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NadiyaTaniya

Reaction score
I have a lot of clients to like to peel off their gels before their next appointment, which obviously damages the nails.
I was thinking of making little removal kits to send them home with ( I would obviously charge for it )

Just wondered if any one else did this ?

And what would you put the acetone in ?

Thanks

I sell them but I buy in bottles of acetone rather than filling them myself. I was concerned the bottles wouldn’t have the relevant warning label on.

I sell them but I buy in bottles of acetone rather than filling them myself. I was concerned the bottles wouldn’t have the relevant warning label on.

That's a good point about the labels. How much do you charge and what doe you include ?

Alternatively you can actually buy little bottles of acetone over the counter at the pharmacy in Boots and I think they were about £2 each. Had enough in to soak off one set.

I sell bottles of Kaeso acetone £4.60 RRP. They sell well for removing Vinylux polish and shellac gel polish.

I do have some of the Gellux ready made foil remover packets but I use the Manicure Company Gels so wanted to make it a non branded kit

That's a good point about the labels. How much do you charge and what doe you include ?

I include acetone, wood cuticle stick, 20 nail wraps, 180 grit file and a buffer and charge £7.50 and they always sell well.
I buy the products in bulk from tnbl then put them into paper gift bags

Latest posts

Back