Gel Tech Wanted for new client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trinity

Brush Slayer Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi All

I still hang out on a wedding forum I used before I got married last year, and one of the brides-to-be is having problems with extensions :cry:

She's allergic to adhesive and acrylic, so I've suggested she try gel, as I believe (and someone please correct me if I'm wrong) it's less likely to cause an allergenic reaction (especially Brisa??)

So, I suggested she should find a friendly, trusted Nail Tech and try gel just on one nail (as one sore nail is easier to handle than 10) and if she gets on OK, then get a full set of sculpts :cool:

Now the difficult bit, who is in............. (quote) I'm in Sheffield and would be prepared to travel in any direction; Leeds, York, Manchester, Nottingham, Hull etc (unquote).............. who would be prepared to help this lady find a solution that works for her???

I've told her we're all lovely and I would find someone and pass on their details, please feel free to PM me or leave a message here :green:

Thanks All :green:

T
xx

Every nail enhancement service is acrylic ... even BRISA ... BRISA IS A HYPOALLERGENIC Gel in that it does not contain gluteraldehyde or formaldehyde and is not acrylate based, but it is still from the familly acrylic. If she is alergic to acrylic I can not imagine that there is anything that she will not react to.

Im near Wakefield but that's a good 30 minutes from Sheffield and only did my Brisa conversion yesterday....

Has she found someone yet?

If not then I am a possibility if she is willing to travel to me :!:

Thanks Louise

One of the other Geeks PM'd me, and I've passed on the contact details. She's promised to keep in touch and let me know how she gets on. If she has any problems, or her mates want details, I will certainly pass your name and number on :green:

Thanks for the reply and Good Luck with your Brisa :green:

Txx

Latest posts

Back