Geleration

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have never seen colored gels like this. Only white that came from brisa gel system. Normally all colored gels came in a lil circle container. Not bottle so I don't really see how this is just gel I think it is like a hybrid polish all these gel polishes have the same concept just different brands... It's a test and trial to really see what works best for you.

Shellac is the only one that is NOT a coloured gel, meaning the rest do damage to your nails. I know it is frustrating about the colours, I'm in the same boat! Just be carefull, it doesnt look good chopping and changing brands. To your clients it looks like you dont have faith in your products!

Shellac is the only one that is NOT a coloured gel, meaning the rest do damage to your nails. I know it is frustrating about the colours, I'm in the same boat! Just be carefull, it doesnt look good chopping and changing brands. To your clients it looks like you dont have faith in your products!

Sorry but that is NOT the case. Please could you quantify that :eek:

I I can't properly see what colour is in the bottle of Gelish. There's only a tiny view hole to see and some colours are quite similar.......so I get a bit (only a tiny bit) annoyed when I have to open each bottle to check the colour inside.

There is a reason for this. Because of UV light which cures, the bottles are designed to make allowances for this so keeps away from as much natural UV as possible. It stops the product going gloopy or thickening at the end of the bottle which has been a problem with others. I number the tops of mine so easy to locate and have the colours numbered on wheels to show clients :)

maybe the fact that Shellac is a hybrid isnt that important. Sometimes the other products do work as well. They remove in the same amount of time and the colour choices are excellent compared to Shellac.

Dont get me wrong i do love shellac, and well done on being a Hybrid. It is ok to try the pthers too tho :hug::hug::hug:

Latest posts

Back