Gelicure @ Professional Beauty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fitchick2005

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Does anyone know if there will be any show offers on Gelicure this sunday? Its my first time to the show, do companies give out samples??? what tips have you got for me being a show virgin lol. x

Some of the show offers are listed on PB's website, but I am posting the link to help you:

Professional Beauty 2011

As for being a show virgin, definitely wear comfy shoes and don't forget your credit card!

Hope that helps.

think ill be taking cash as have a strict budget! lol
dont want to get carried away.
i looked on the PB website but couldnt see anything for Gelicure/nubar!

Thanks anyways

You may also want to take a packed lunch ... the food at trade centres isn't cheap! It's like Motorway Services they charge more because they can.

It's a big show! Look at the list of companies attending and make a short list of all the ones you need / want to visit. Note their stand numbers down and visit them first - try not get distracted by other stands. Then, once you have done the required shopping you can relax the rest of the day and just wander around and having a nose.

Mat

Nubar do have a show offer on their traditional varnishes, 2 way pens and striper's. Its VAT free and so many for a tenner. It states this on the PB website under show offers. It doesn't say anything about offering Gelicure at discount though. But i will be asking when i visit the stand. :)

I'm a show virgin too and someone just mentioned wear comfy shoes. Thanks for the advise.
Is it cold in these places? Should i wear i coat? And looking at the ground map there is only 2 café's listed but no symbols for the loo's! lol Is there many?
Also most importantly can i leave the show to go for a cigarette then get back in easily? :)

Comfy shoes are a must and layer your clothing. It can be very cold first thing and then gets warmer and warmer as more people arrive and you get a cardiovascular work out from carrying all your goodies so you can get quite warm and big coats are a pain to carry with all those bags. Resistance to show offers and new products is hard especially for show virgins - tendency to be overwhelmed with all things nails :) I was I spent way too much the first time I went.

Keep your list and don't deviate lol

The show map is only for the halls the show is in, the venue is much much bigger with lots of loo's and and lots of places to eat. And yes it is super easy to pop out for a smoke. :)

Mat

The show map is only for the halls the show is in, the venue is much much bigger with lots of loo's and and lots of places to eat. And yes it is super easy to pop out for a smoke. :)

Mat
Super! Thanks :)

This may be a daft question but I am 8 months pregnant and eas hoping to buy a pull along beauty case but have read that Beauty Box aren't going now. Can you recommend anyone else at the show or shoul I take a small suitcase to put my goodies in as I won't be able to carry it all???
Thanks.
Ps glad there are lots of loo's !!!!! :)

Im missing out on show this yr because my friend has gone and broke her leg, i do know that nubar (palms extra) is going to be there though because a friend is a rep,sure the gelicure sets will be there,i really wanted some, gutted wish i was going. prepare to spend lots of money xx

if its like the irish show then sure there will be an offer - the gelicure was vat free at it - which is alright - re testers - each nail company has someone doing demos so they will do one nail for you to show you how it works, there are some really good offers at the shows, i got a great tan machine at like 1/3 the price usually, good value on tunics and jessica usually do good offers on polishes but like everyone says its sooo easy to get distracted with all the nice things

Latest posts

Back