Gelish 18g LED light

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandy2986

Reaction score
Just got one today!! FINALLY! Been wanting one since forever! It was on sale, half off! So I had to get it! Haven't used it yet, but for those who have had it for awhile what's your thoughts? :)

Sent from my LG-LG855 using SalonGeek mobile app

Half off!!! Where did you find it?? That's incredible

I've had mine about 18mths, love it and couldn't be without it. X

I recently got mine on a offer via nail harmony which saved me a bit and I love it, fab for when I'm doing nail art.

Last edited:
Half off!!! Where did you find it?? That's incredible

A store called CosmoProf in the states, its for licensed professionals only :)

Sent from my LG-LG855 using SalonGeek mobile app

I loveee my 18g lamp. Everyone comments on how fast it is!

Love it! Especially for nail art, as mentioned before. Also love that the base plate comes off for feet and the motion sensor so you don't have to bend down to turn it on. I now use it as my wrist rest too, so one hand is in the lamp and the other is on top - no crossing hands over!

Love it! Especially for nail art, as mentioned before. Also love that the base plate comes off for feet and the motion sensor so you don't have to bend down to turn it on. I now use it as my wrist rest too, so one hand is in the lamp and the other is on top - no crossing hands over!

Great idea!! I was wondering if anyone does that, I hate making my clients cross their arms over :| thanks for sharing!

I love my lamp too!!!! Everyone comments on how fast it is & that it looks really lovely :) xx

Could not imagine life without my 18g xxxx

Latest posts

Back