Gelish changing colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shazapoppy

Reaction score
How weird is this my client came in for a repair she has had her gelish up in the blue on for 6 days and it had changed from blue to like a turquoise green!
I had to buff them all and apply 2 light coats to all her nails, will email nail harmony on Monday.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353770560.307093.jpg

Curries stain them quite badly which looks the same as that. Nicotine does it as well with paler colours.

How weird is this my client came in for a repair she has had her gelish up in the blue on for 6 days and it had changed from blue to like a turquoise green!
I had to buff them all and apply 2 light coats to all her nails, will email nail harmony on Monday.
View attachment 23791

Had this in the past too, another colour that changes is high bridge, starts off pink but goes almost orange x

Yes I went through, smoking, curries, bleach, self tanning lotions/ moisturisers,hand lotion, but I know my client really well and she is so carefully with her nails, although I have worn the colour over the summer without a problem. It's just not good that it changed colour so drastically and quickly.

Latest posts

Back