Gelish - colour choice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LISA A

Reaction score
Hi am just about to order my first gelish kit and am looking for a rich, deep burgundy colour for the autumn, any suggestions as to which seems the most popular.

many thanks

Hi Lisa,
Im wearing elegant wish at the moment and that is a shimmery burgundy, quite dark.
one i applied the other day is sweet chocolate, it looked fantastic, its not burgundy more bronze/brown but I think is very apt for this autumn time of year.

I have Elegant Wish and it's very popular with my clients. They love the rich colour and the shimmer! HTH
xxx

Hi am just about to order my first gelish kit and am looking for a rich, deep burgundy colour for the autumn, any suggestions as to which seems the most popular.

many thanks

Have a look at the Gelish loving site, there are loads of pics there of the colours
They are just about to bring out another 36 colours too so maybe give Nail Harmony a call, Georgie & Jason are more than helpful.
You will love the colours & the service.x

Thanks girls that was really useful.

Another 36 colours....................................... oh my god!!!! Im gonna be skint lol WHEN??????

Latest posts

Back