Gelish colours... can someone advise please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaLaLayla

Reaction score
I love the Gelish polish, it lasts so well. The only thing is, I can't find a colour I like. The last time I was in the salon, I picked what I thought was a nice, warm red. Unfortunately, when I got out into natural light, I saw that it was fluorescent pink! I think it is the lighting in the salon that does this.

So, can anybody recommend me a nice, bright red. Gelish. On the warm spectrum, please.

Thanks,

Layla x

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say 'red roses' - I have some pics of it on my profile if u want to look! X

Hot Rod Red! I'll be wearing this all Christimas!

xx

Ooh, thanks girls! I am going back to the salon tomorrow so I'll try one colour on my finger nails and one colour on my toe nails and see which I prefer in daylight.

Thanks again - I am so glad I found this site!

Red roses.!!! I am usually a pink girl I tried red roses and absolutely love it. It's beautiful.xx I never want to wear pink again.x

Hot Rod Red and Red Roses are quite similar so you will probably be ok with either :) Hope you find the colour you want xxx

Stand out is lovely x had it on for a couple of weeks.

It is by far my most popular colours x

Black cherry berry is gorgeous, a lovely dark red with a lovely shine. x

the uk harmony website isnt very good for getting acurate colours which is frustrating. Harmony.com is the best for getting a more acurate idea but other then that the gelish lovers group on here was very helpful, but again not all the colours are there. actually that reminds me ill put the ones i've got on there!! x

Latest posts

Back