Gelish colours for mature clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa pink

Reaction score
Hi geeks I'm getting a few mature ladies on to gelish they love it, got lots of colours most choose princess tiara . Was wondering if there's any other sheer colours so they can have a change. If any of you do mature ladies whats popular :)

My Nan only ever wears pinks and reds and likes them strong and vibrant, sometimes a little deep. She generally prefers cremes but has been known to wear the odd shimmery red. She never ever goes for a sheer colour. She had a french with a tiny line of silver glitter across the smile a few months back, I nearly died of shock!

Doesn't quite answer your question but thought it might be a bit of an insight. She's in her 80s btw :)

Hi geeks I'm getting a few mature ladies on to gelish they love it, got lots of colours most choose princess tiara . Was wondering if there's any other sheer colours so they can have a change. If any of you do mature ladies whats popular :)

Rendevouz, Samurai, Reserve, Tutti fruitti, Glamour Queen, Champagne are just a few!

Glamour Queen is most popular with my older ladies (I have quite a few who are in their 70's) but Rendezvous & Tutti Frutti are popular choices too x

Thankyou for replies :)

Glamour Queen, Tutti Fruitti and Electric Metal Lover (without using the magnet) are popular with my older clients.

Tutti Fruiti has been really popular with my clients this week, mainly the over 40's.

All of the above and Reserve, Exhale, light elegance, Eur so chic.....but dont assume old means 'boring'

Lots of my older ladies love a bit of sparkle too :-0)

One of my older clients had Tutti Frutti with High Voltage over it yesterday and last time she came she opted for Tiger Blossom!
Another older client chooses very light colours such as Light Elegant or Ambience each time x

Tutti Fruiti has been really popular with my clients this week, mainly the over 40's.

Gutted I'm 41 so over 40 I'm not mature!
Well off to but my teeth in a glass!

Well off to but my teeth in a glass!

Sorry !!

Was going to put mature, but thought against it as it's only 7 years away from where i am myself.

Think the age range was 76, 55 & 41 that had it.

Well off to put my teeth in a glass!

Lol, I'm not even going to tell you how it made me feel :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I have quite a few ladies that are 60 plus and I'd say the most popular is definitely Starburst followed by Tutti Frutti and Samuri.

Latest posts

Back