Gelish colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skymark

Lisamarie
Reaction score
Im a Shellac user and loving it, so are my clients.

I am forward thinking to the autumn / winter tho at the moment and with the Shellac new colours being delayed I am having to plan.

I know that some of my shellac fan clients will stick with their same colours over winter but a lot will want something different so am considering adding a few gelish colours for that season.

Can anyone suggest some good possible colours from the range. In particular browns, purples, shimmery colours that would be good for the winter season / holiday period.

I dont want to add a huge amount but want to give my clients some options.

Also a quick question on their base / top coats, how many mls are in a bottle? as I was noting the price and so am assuming they are quite large sizes.

Im a Shellac user and loving it, so are my clients.

I am forward thinking to the autumn / winter tho at the moment and with the Shellac new colours being delayed I am having to plan.

I know that some of my shellac fan clients will stick with their same colours over winter but a lot will want something different so am considering adding a few gelish colours for that season.

Can anyone suggest some good possible colours from the range. In particular browns, purples, shimmery colours that would be good for the winter season / holiday period.

I dont want to add a huge amount but want to give my clients some options.

Also a quick question on their base / top coats, how many mls are in a bottle? as I was noting the price and so am assuming they are quite large sizes.

Good morning,
All our bottle sizes are 15ml and with the 48 colours to choose from I am sure there will be a colour to suit every season.
Feel free to give us a call anytime even just for a chat.
Have a great day
Jay Nail Harmony UK
x

Best thing to do my darling is to have a look on the Gelish Lovers group. We have a lot of discussions about and photos of the colours. There are quite a few darks and something for everyone! :)

I have some pictures of colour wheels I made up of the full range posted in the Gelish lovers group, just gone outside to take some closeups of the deeper colours & they have come out great, this will give you a pretty good idea of what the darker shades really look like in the flesh. Gotta dash out now but will upload them in a couple of hours so keep your eyes peeled!

They have some lovely shades for autumn/winter, your only problem will be choosing which ones to buy as there are so many!

This month's Scratch magazine has also a double page with the 48 beautiful colours shown clearly. :)

decisions on colours are all that im waiting to make now before i order mine. i need 5 colours... they are all so nice i just cant decide !!!!

i would suggest joining the gelish group - thats where i have found the best comparisions as the kind girlies have done colour pops. lots of great info too.

Latest posts

Back