Gelish colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emsint

Reaction score
What are your best selling Gelish colours?

I need to order 6, I currently have red roses, you're so sweet your giving me tooth ache, Bellas vampire, high voltage, Artic freeze.

I obviously need to expand collection!
M x

hi

I have found passion, gossip girl, my one blue love & taupe model very popular and i just ordered a silver and gold thats in the sale. Thinking of christmas. I have some pics on my facebook page if you want to look. https://www.facebook.com/nailcouturebymarie

Marie

Good gossip and gossip girl are both popular colours for me. I also have the naughty list which gets popular around Xmas. I have the new colorfall collection too which I am expecting to be very popular. X

Thanks ladies :)
Sounds like gossip girl is definitely essential!
Also thinking need a tan as customer asked for a creamy colour like that.

Taupe model is a lovely nude colour x

I also looked at that one but on the chart it looks really dark :(
Do you have a pic of nails you did with it? X

Gelish taupe model

This is taupe model

Attachments

• 1411765077307.jpg
    1411765077307.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 215
Tiger blossom is probably my most popular. Tiki tiki laranga in summer and sweet morning due. I just got passion which I'm expecting to be hugely popular. Kiss me I'm a prince is popular too.

I'd make sure you have a French set, red, dark red, pink, bright pink, coral, gold and silver glitter, black and then build on that xx

Thank you ladies I got some from the Gelish sale to get me going until I get some more.

I got a nude, a mauve, a silver & a gold & a dark one which I think is black.

I only had 5 so at least that bring me up to 10 colours.

I guess next month I'll buy another 1 or 2 & look at your suggestions to buy the colours.

The following colours have always been the most popular for me year in year out:

Gossip Girl
Tiger Blossom
Passion
Rendevous
Bella's Vampire
Night Reflection

Tiger blossom
Gossip girl
Passion
Black shadow
Go girl
Xx

Tiger blossom & gossip girl come up time & again! X

One of my fave colours is 2 coats gossip girl then 1 coat tiger blossom... It gives a reddish orange looks gorgeous !

Oooh will have to try it when I get them! X

Latest posts

Back