Gelish course @Sally,s

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa pink

Reaction score
Hi has any one done the day gelish course at sallys services?? I'm gonna book 2 morro for sunday 9th oct wondering if it was good :)

Hi lisa pink,
I was supposed to go on gelish course yesterday but it was postponed till November 14th. I bought my Gelish kit on Thursday VAT free day. Lamp plus 3 colors and other bits and pieces from Sally's. I have hidden it from myself because I might be tempted to use it without doing the course first. I am looking forward to it as I have heard Gelish is a great product. :biggrin:xx

My son's partner is booked on the Gelish course at Sallys in Cambridge this Sunday. The course is actually run by qualified Harmony educators. We were lucky enough to chat with the educator who is running this course on the Harmony stand at Olympia and got the kit there as it was cheaper :wink2:

hi ladies,i was wondering how much the gelish course was in cambridge and how much the kit was? Also how do i find out what courses are being held sat sally's? thanks xxx:rolleyes:

The course at Cambridge was £90 + VAT. Not sure on the cost of the kit as I believe Sallys make it up in store so I guess will be whatever their stock prices are plus you also need a 36w UV lamp.

If you pop in to Sallys in Cambridge they have a leaflet detailing their courses, or give them a ring.

My Kit cost £173 or something with an asp lamp and 3 colours they didn't have the clear base ( sorry i can't remember what it's aclled) with the base I think it should have cost around 193. I bought mine on a vat free day and saved £60.
I could have bought the cover for the lamp for 7quid but didn't have the money for it. I have 30 days to add this tho. It covers for 2years it may be cheaper than replaclung bulbs> forgive my typing I am cooking sausages and baby is crying lol.xxz

I got the mini kit from Olympia london was £45 really good for starting out. They should sell these in sallys would fly off shelves. Didn't include colours or lamp but great . Can't wait for course should be good :)

lisa pink good luck with the course.xx Let us know how you get on.x

Hi guys sorry to jump on the post but just wanted to let you know i did the gelish training at my local sally's today and it was awesome!! Had a great time our trainer was lovely and I'm very pleased I've done it :)
Hope u enjoy it :) x x x

Hi,
MrsBish,
Great news on your training.:D I hope mine goes ahead I rang Sally's Cardiff today and they confirmed that the trainer will be from nail Harmony. Do you mind if I ask what sort of stuff you learnt? I am dying to use my kit but I think I would rather do the course and know all about the product and how to use it. :Dxx

The Gelish translation courses are very indepth.....I know as I teach some of them:D

Full application techniques are covered, french and colour. You'll come away inspired and 100% confident in your application .......with lots of hints and tips picked up along the way. All you need to sucessfully offer your Gelish services to your clients with your nice training manual to refer back to as well:)

I'm curious.
Are the Gelish courses at Sally's offered to any Consumer that walks by?
OR only to those that have taken approved basic courses in manicure etc??

Just wondered...............

Hi Victoria, they have to have a manicure cert before they can book onto a course.
Nail Harmony UK has dates for Sally's classes which have been booked. All the Sally's courses are run by the Nail Harmony Educator for that area.
Contact 0800 014 8300 to find out more.

I got the mini kit from Olympia london was £45 really good for starting out. They should sell these in sallys would fly off shelves. Didn't include colours or lamp but great . Can't wait for course should be good :)

This was the kit my son's gf got as it was so much cheaper than the products bought separately at Sally's, although she still needed Gelish colours obviously and she used my 36w daylight lamp. She loved the course and is now Gelishing anything that moves lol. Think the dog looks worried coz last week she ended up with red polished nails :eek: much to my son's displeasure :(

Hi Victoria, they have to have a manicure cert before they can book onto a course.
Nail Harmony UK has dates for Sally's classes which have been booked. All the Sally's courses are run by the Nail Harmony Educator for that area.
Contact 0800 014 8300 to find out more.

Thanks for clearing that up hun. Was just curious.
:hug:

Latest posts

Back