Gelish course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tara

Reaction score
I am looking to do a course in Gelish, just wondering if anyone knows of the best one to do?
I'm in Oxfordshire but can travel if need to.....
Thanks! X

I went on to the nail harmony website and at the bottom if you click on education it gives you a list of areas and numbers or emails to contact! Hope this helps x

Oh thank you, do you know how much it is roughly?! Xx

mine was £90 plus VAT

Mine was via Sally's but was with my local Gelish Educator.

I am looking to do a course in Gelish, just wondering if anyone knows of the best one to do?
I'm in Oxfordshire but can travel if need to.....
Thanks! X

Hi Tara,

I'm in Oxford too, I booked mine through there Facebook page. But if you go onto there website and look through the education page for Catherine who covers the Oxford area. You will have to travel to Aylesbury / Buckinghamshire area but normally the course starts about 10 and finishes at 4. So traffic is not too bad at that time :)

I'm doing a conversion course with them to be able to offer Acrylic. Catherine is a brilliant teacher.

Good luck with it all, your have a brilliant time :) xx

Hi Tara,

I'm in Oxford too, I booked mine through there Facebook page. But if you go onto there website and look through the education page for Catherine who covers the Oxford area. You will have to travel to Aylesbury / Buckinghamshire area but normally the course starts about 10 and finishes at 4. So traffic is not too bad at that time :)

I'm doing a conversion course with them to be able to offer Acrylic. Catherine is a brilliant teacher.

Good luck with it all, your have a brilliant time :) xx

Perfect that's a great help, thank you very much! Xx

Latest posts

Back