Gelish course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amberb

Reaction score
I have been offered the chance to do a gelish course through college at a good price. I had already booked a Gelicure course privately but it was working out more expensive so I cancelled that.

My gelish course fee includes a kit and my lamp. Does anyone know what is included in the kit or which lamp it would be? My tutors were a bit vague with the details! I don't want to publicity post the cost of my gelish course but can pm if anyone thinks they can help!

You can post the cost of a Training Course on here, we just don't post Trade prices of our products as our clients can also view this site. It doesn't do them any harm to find out how much we invest in our Training and Equipment ;)

Any 36 watt UV lamp will cure Gelish, but I would advise you to find out exactly what is in your kit before parting with your cash for the course. Have a look on the Hand & Nail Harmony UK website and check out how much their course costs too as a comparison as they are the the UK distributors and their Educators would be the best ones to train with.

I expect in there will be... around 3 colours, base gel, top coat, Ph bond, a brush for dry brushing your foundation layer, gel removal, cleanser and files.

Thanks girls. My course is £120 and includes a lamp and kit. Does that sound good?

I should add that we have the option of not taking the lamp and just paying £70

Hi,
I just did a gelish course and my kit was £150 inc vat and included everything that has been mentioned above but not a lamp. Their lamps are three figures so would be surprised if you get an actual gelish led lamp in your kit but as someone else said, any 36w uv lamp will work so it's probably one of those. Enjoy, it was a fab course!

Thanks for replying. Did u get three colours as well? I'm thinking of buying a new one every week or so until the course so in ready to go afterwards - all being well!!

Yes, three colours but they suggested a red and the pink and white for a French. I bought loads of colours at the beauty show because they were vat free, but every so often, Sally's do a vat free day do its worth stocking up when they do.

Sounds like you got a good deal!

I paid £542.94 that includes the vat. (paid privately)

Mt kit came with:
PH Bond
Foundation Gel
Top It Off
4oz Cleanse
4oz Soak off
Gel Brush
4 * Wooden files
1 * 100/180 buffer
& the 5 colours of my choice.

No lamp inc as we had to bring our own

Wow - that's a lot with no lamp!

Remember college run courses are not necessarily the actual company but can be either independent trainers using x product or lecturers who have done the trainers courses....also trainers can often negotiate their own prices for colleges depending on student numbers....so your kits might be different.
Generally the college will be charging for the room, or receiving products or free training for allowing the company in.

Our college course has an outside trainer from Nail Harmony coming in. There's just one colour included in the kit apparently and a student uv lamp. No idea what that means lol!!!

HI

Amberb can I ask what college are you doing the training with/which part of the country.

Many thanks

Hi. My college is in Northern Ireland!

Latest posts

Back