Gelish fading colours help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

memmapigs

Reaction score
I had a client on Wednesday & she had Gelish Go Girl, a light pink. Four days later & she has told me they are now yellow!!! Help!!!

Yes i have had this too on the same colour, it goes a blotchy yellow colour, have stopped using it….i use the candy land pink instead, which does fade but not as bad….a few of them do fade for some reason…most annoying!!

That's really bad as i'm having to go back to my client to redo them free of charge. Harmony shouldn't be selling colours that fade like that! I'm really annoyed!! Glad it wasn't anything to do with my application though. X

I know with some products certain cleaning products (dettol) does discolour the gels. X

I know with some products certain cleaning products (dettol) does discolour the gels. X

I did ask if she had used any cleaning materials or hair dye/bleach. She said no....it's frustrating! X

Gelish as well as many other gel polis brands have had fading issues with some pinks if u ring nail harmony they will send you a new one as they have reformulated it! They did it for me will go girl and all Haile the queen! :) x

Gelish as well as many other gel polis brands have had fading issues with some pinks if u ring nail harmony they will send you a new one as they have reformulated it! They did it for me will go girl and all Haile the queen! :) x

Is that even if you didn't get it from there as I got mine from Beverly Beaute & my friend got hers from Sallys. Thanks x

Is that even if you didn't get it from there as I got mine from Beverly Beaute & my friend got hers from Sallys. Thanks x

I think Beverly Beaute you won't be able to because it's not an authorised supplier. You should be able to send back the Sally's one though xx

That's if you're in the UK sorry. Don't know about any other countries :) x

That's if you're in the UK sorry. Don't know about any other countries :) x

I am in the UK yes, I don't expect I have my reciept! How annoying!! X

I am in the UK yes, I don't expect I have my reciept! How annoying!! X

Surely you have your receipts ? You need them for your accounts and tax return.

Surely you have your receipts ? You need them for your accounts and tax return.

I do have an online copy so i'm guessing that'll be ok. I mean I don't have an actual paper reciept as I didn't get it from a shop, I got it from
Beverly Beaute. My friend got hers drom Sallys & has a proper reciept. X

I do have an online copy so i'm guessing that'll be ok. I mean I don't have an actual paper reciept as I didn't get it from a shop, I got it from

They should change it for you then. I had problems with go girl but the new one I got is fine x

I know that some sunblock lotions make bright pink gel polishes fade.
Annoying 😁

I can't imagine that Nail Harmony would exchange something that you bought from elsewhere, especially not Beverly Beaute. They are not authorised to sell here in the UK. But good luck if you do try it.

I can only give it a go! We all need a list of Gelish colours that are faders! X

Im not convinced , they didn't change mine and asked if i had ordered it from them….There is another one that fades …Nightly craving however, this one fades to a more acceptable colour…i explain on this one that it may fade to more of a nude colour and usually the ladies who choose it say thats ok… so far!?

I'm not sure why they still make Go Girl. Lovely lovely colour but so bad for fading. Gives them so much bad PR.

All Haile the queen, ur so sweet ur giving me a toothache they were my other two faders! Again I contacted nail harmony and got replacements and they have reformulated them and they are much better now x

Latest posts

Back