Gelish Go Girl problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natalie9009

Reaction score
Hi, I have applied Gelish go girl yesterday on myself and one thumb chipped after 2 hours on the free edge. I removed and re applied the gelish today and the same thing happened. All my other fingers are fine. Any ideas what could cause this? I did all correct prep and capped free edge as per my gelish training.
Another thing I have noticed with the polish is that some fingers have small black/brown dots in it. They don't look like air bubbles but no idea what they are. Have I got a faulty bottle?
Any feedback really appreciated x

If the same nail chips and then chips again, then you are doing something to chip it. Chips are caused by something, they don't just happen on their own.

Perhaps your nail is just a little too long and is bending or a bit weak at the corner. Perhaps you are a smoker and flicking the lighter is doing it. Only you can know what could be causing the damage. But damage is caused by something, and it doesn't just happen all by itself.

I agree with Geeg, as that was my first thought too...what do you do with that thumb that you don't do with the others ;)

As for the specks if I were you I would contact Harmony and ask them about that to see if indeed it is a bad batch that they may already know about or they would be able to help with, or if you have recently done your training maybe just contact your educator and see what she thinks.

Are you making sure that the thumb is getting the light correctly ? Sometimes I find that customers have their thumb pointing downwards so it is not getting the light and curing correctly.

If it is your right thumb and chipping on the left corner or the left thumb chipping on the right corner then this could be a cause

Latest posts

Back