Gelish Go Girl

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharny

Reaction score
Has anyone tried and had success at adding another pink into the bottle of Go Girl to try and get it to not fade? Can this be done ? X

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Like mixing colours?x

Adding drops of another pink into the bottle and mixing x

I've never tried this (I'm sure someone has though) but also I've never bought Go Girl because of this problem (sadley)

I've never tried it either, sorry I can't help. I heard it was a nightmare for fading!

I have pink smoothie and that one doesn't fade, I know this isn't much help because it's quite a lot lighter than go girl xx

I haven't tried mixing the polish to stop fading but what I do is after I have cured top coat I use a normal nail polish top coat from Orly called sunscreen for nails, it has UV filters In It that helps prevent colour fade in normal polish, I have found it works quite well on the gels also.

Has anyone tried and had success at adding another pink into the bottle of Go Girl to try and get it to not fade? Can this be done ? X

Hello!

I replied on your FB post :)

Go Girl is so pretty, such a shame it fades

Lol, hiya, I know it is, all my clients love it as well :-( xx

I haven't tried mixing the polish to stop fading but what I do is after I have cured top coat I use a normal nail polish top coat from Orly called sunscreen for nails, it has UV filters In It that helps prevent colour fade in normal polish, I have found it works quite well on the gels also.

Might have to get some and give it a go, thanks xx

I've put a coat of simple sheer over Go Girl on one hand and just Go Girl on the other. Difference is evident after 3 days - the Simple Sheer stops the fade. Yay.

I see this is an old post but with seeing how long people have had there go girl's for? Mine was old and faded badly but apparently the new ones dont. :biggrin:

Really? Is that a definite (before I go and buy one)??

I have a new bottle and it's fine, I've had it on for nearly 2 weeks now x

I've had mine for a few months and it doesn't fade xx

What about in the sun? Or am I just being too optimistic??

Latest posts

Back