Gelish Harmony distributors

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxybear

Reaction score
Apart from nail harmony uk and salon services can anyone recommended any other distributors that are legit with the uk

No I think that's it, Nail Harmony have sub distributors/stockist and they are listed on their website.
I did hear that Ellisons were going o become stockists of Gelish but I don't think that has been confirmed.

Why are you looking for more, I've always found Harmony provide a good service.

Apart from nail harmony uk and salon services can anyone recommended any other distributors that are legit with the uk

There is a website called nail variety where I buy my GSOG. It's a little cheaper as well :) xx

Yes but the OP was asking about authorised legitimate suppliers ;)

She did specify "legit" though. Which Nail Variety are not.

As a Londoner your Harmony orders are handled by Thalia distribution.

On the 28th Thalia is holding a product showcase/seminar at their facility in Enfield. It is a great opportunity to interact with the distributor, try products AND they are offering trade show discounts for both purchases & training booked on the day.

It means you have an opportunity to try before you buy & get tips from one of harmony's highest educated techs - doctorate professor Thalia.

From your other posts it sounds like you're a bit undecided in terms of brand direction. In my opinion this would be a great opportunity to familiarise yourself prior to spending ££££.

Details here: https://www.facebook.com/THALIADTA :biggrin:

I know dennis Williams do but not sure where else in the country they're based

Is the gelish that's sold on nail variety fake?? Just someone recommended that site to me but now I'm not so sure x

Hi, just wondered best places to buy Gelish? I have never seen it on offer or anywhere you can buy in bulk and seems expensive to start up. I am moving from ibd to gelish so any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hello and welcome to the site.

Nail Harmony are the authorised distributors for Gelish within the UK.

Sally's sell some bits too and they have vat free days xxx

Dunno if it's every Sally's but my local go a vat free day today! I'm off for a shopping spree :D

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

Neither Nail Variety or Dennis Williams are authorised suppliers of Gelish, therefore, yes, you do run the risk of counterfeit or fake products.

I am sure Harmony are aware and will be taking legal action of some sort against these diverters....and we should not be recommending these companies here on a professional site. The OP should not have to say she wants legitimate suppliers, that should be taken as read on this site.

Neither Nail Variety or Dennis Williams are authorised suppliers of Gelish, therefore, yes, you do run the risk of counterfeit or fake products.

I am sure Harmony are aware and will be taking legal action of some sort against these diverters....and we should not be recommending these companies here on a professional site. The OP should not have to say she wants legitimate suppliers, that should be taken as read on this site.

Sorry but maybe not everyone was aware of that. I myself weren't away of that otherwise I wouldn't have suggested it. I didn't know that they weren't "legit"

Hi all,

Just to clarify who are authorised:
Nail Harmony UK | Stockists

Please read this carefully as it explains the way to find authorised stockists and what the implications are if you do not use products from an authorised source.

For anyone who believes that purchasing from an authorised seller is expensive, the cost per set is £X With a generic price of £25 per set, this is plenty of profit. Purchasing a bottle that is approx £5 cheaper will save you 30p per set. Hardly worth the risk.

Authorised sellers will be able to support you through any troubleshooting, ongoing training, and also be able to solve any issues you may have with a faulty product.

Unauthorised sellers cannot do any of this.

I personally wouldn't risk using cheap product on my clients to save a few pennies.

xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunno if it's every Sally's but my local go a vat free day today! I'm off for a shopping spree :D

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

Haha great minds think alike ;) xxx

Latest posts

Back