Gelish holiday collection gold?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmalou91x

Reaction score
Hi does anyone have a pic of the gold from the holiday collection. Been wanting a gold for ages coming up to xmas, can you buy these seperate, its not showing add to basket on harmony website :( x

Hiya I done my gelish training on Monday and we used the gold...it's ok, its not a deep gold and would only look nice on certain skin tones. Don't think it would be one for everyone. I did see at the weekend that harmony were selling them seperatly and the educator rang the office to double check this as she hadn't been informed and it was correct. Mate give them a ring.

holiday collection.jpg

Does this help?

Last edited:
I really do not like the gold or silver I'm adding glitter to it to bling it up, the others however are stunning :)

Thank u for the pic puffle, the gold doesnt look as great as i thought :( i was hoping for a nice rich colour gold for xmas :( i like the black. But have black and just add glitter layers to jazz it up abit.

Hi does anyone have a pic of the gold from the holiday collection. Been wanting a gold for ages coming up to xmas, can you buy these seperate, its not showing add to basket on harmony website :( x

I got the gold just for thanksgiving but was disappointed...now I'm hesitant to even buy the silver

I got the gold just for thanksgiving but was disappointed...now I'm hesitant to even buy the silver

oh poo...i'm doing my nails right now for thanksgiving tomorrow, and about to use the gold :eek: i'm waayyy obsessed with the color gold,so hopefully i'll like it :|

I asked about them being sold separately and was told not yet...I think the idea is to get feedback on the colours as a set before they will know stock etc.

I have the silver on just now but felt it needed Waterfield over it...and I find the gold a bit yellowy ;)

To be honest im a bit disappointed with the collection, apart from the green which I wouldn't normally have they are really similar to existing colours or combinations...ie. caution and a shimmer, good gossip...

Saw something on facebook this morning, and they are being sold separately from Monday. The black and red are my favourites but in fairness you could create them with glitter.

I like them all, but the red is so close to Good Gossip that its not worth having them both. I'm loving the black and the silver.

Latest posts

Back