Gelish Holiday colors 2012

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh Gelish will be the death of me and my bank account!! just picked up the gold, green and red from the holiday collection and the antique gold looking one from the shadows collection :Love::Love:

How close is the red to Good Gossip?

Does anyone else hate that we have to wait ages after they already have them over the pond? I am far too impatient! Lol!

I do find it annoying, especially knowing some people have it already! Girls that do have it can you please post colour swatches of all of them? Pleaseeee x

How close is the red to Good Gossip?

I'll be receiving the colors next week :) I will put up swatches then. From the samples it's a Scarlett glitter red. I don't have good gossip so I cannot compare

They are now on website!!! "Coming soon" BUT they are available individually!! HURRAH!!! :)

FOUND THEM ONLINE!!!!! gah so exciting to know what they really look like (i ordered some but didn't have a chance to see them in person)

picture.php

Oh yes!
Thanks so much for posting!
The blue looks very similar to Caution just glittery!
But in the picture someone posted before it looked a lot darker!
Will definitely get the black and the green is beautiful! x

Anyone in the uk ordered these yet? I see they are available now xxx

I just went to pick them up today but they're pretty much the same as other colors I have. (The only difference is the addition of bigger pieces of glitter). The blue one is very close to Caution, the silver is almost identical to Night Shimmer, the red is very close to Good Gossip. The green is different than all other colors but I wasn't a fan. I ended up not buying them because the colors were just too similar.

Last edited:
I just went to pick them up today but they're pretty much the same as other colors I have. (The only difference is the addition of bigger pieces of glitter). The blue one is very close to Caution, the silver is almost identical to Night Reflection, the red is very close to Good Gossip. The green is different than all other colors but I wasn't a fan. I ended up not buying them because the colors were just too similar.

:(
The silver like night reflection? NR is purple? X

Sorry, I will edit that now. Meant Night Shimmer. My apologies.

Oh I see lol I don't think I've seen night shimmer that's why I wasn't sure which one you meant :) xxx

I've got four of the new holidays collection. The naughty list is my fave so far. A gorgeous sparkly black. I've just done these on a short nail client - the naughty list, with a tiny smudge of waterfield on tips. Snowflakes are stickers. It's so pretty :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 612
Now available as singles!!! Yay.

I have the gold from the holiday collection and I'm a HUGE gold addict,and I was totally disappointed when i put the color on (2 coats) i'd expected it to be a lot deeper,its very light almost close to my skin tone,i feel as if i have no color on my nails..a lil irritating >:/

I've just gone for the black and the red (as running out of good gossip).

Here are the other colours I have from holiday collection

From left:
the naughty list
Danny's little helpers
Little miss sparkle
Just what I wanted

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 1,386
Here's a few I did today
1 the naughty list