Gelish June Bride looking yellow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thaiffer

Reaction score
Recently we have been finding new bottles of the gelish colour June Bride to be yellowy and not matching the colour we would expect it to be.

We sent bottles back to both salon services and Harmony, the rep said it should cure fine to the correct colour but it really doesn't. We had given up and just stopped offering the colour but we get a lot of requests for it so would like to find a solution.

Has anyone else had this problem and found a solution?

there were a few batches of June bride that looked orange but cured to the correct pink. It was something to do with photo initiators I think (I don’t know the exact technical reason for it lol)

Have you tried stirring it then curing on a colour pop? Sometimes when it’s left standing for a while the glitter can separate from the gel which makes it look yellow/orange. As mine was the same but cured fine. and it’s my mums fave colour so she literally wears it constantly all year round x

thanks will look at trying another pot from the wholesaler and giving it a try.

I have had this, not with Gelish but with other brands, usually ones that have sat around for a while after opening. I have found that they revert to colour when cured but look awful beforehand.

I have had this, not with Gelish but with other brands, usually ones that have sat around for a while after opening. I have found that they revert to colour when cured but look awful beforehand.

Latest posts

Back