Gelish lamp to cure Halo gel polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samkaterob

Reaction score
Hi, I qualified in gel and acrylic around 3/4 years ago now and haven’t done it professionally as had 2 children. I qualified in gel with gelish and acrylic with CND. Wanting to get back in to it by practising but find gelish so expensive and just wondering if you can cure halo gel polish with the gelish lamp if anyone has done this? And if anyone has tried halo acrylic system? Will on be practicing on my self and mum etc thanks in advance xx

Hi, I qualified in gel and acrylic around 3/4 years ago now and haven’t done it professionally as had 2 children. I qualified in gel with gelish and acrylic with CND. Wanting to get back in to it by practising but find gelish so expensive and just wondering if you can cure halo gel polish with the gelish lamp if anyone has done this? And if anyone has tried halo acrylic system? Will on be practicing on my self and mum etc thanks in advance xx

Welcome to Salon Geek.

Please read through the thread linked below (which is pinned to the top of the Nail forum too) :)

https://www.salongeek.com/threads/uv-lamps-explained-why-any-old-lamp-just-won’t-do.323988/unread

I'm having this problem too and work halo. Will message you what I have found so far

Latest posts

Back