Gelish Mint Icing and Garden Teal Party?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mint icing and starburst

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360275226.015154.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360275226.015154.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 1,890
I love mint icing to was very pouplar in the summer with my clients. Love it with the starburst can't wait to try that now! X

I like mint icing! I regularly use it as a French tip colour on top of seafoam on a couple of my clients!
X

I like mint icing! I regularly use it as a French tip colour on top of seafoam on a couple of my clients!
X

Sounds fab! Will be trying this one to! :)

My princess tiara has faded also, I can't use either of those two now, its so annoying grrr. X

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

My Princess Tiara faded too so I added in some Gossip Girl &it is fine now.

Lots of other brands seem to have fading issues, if you do a search you will find complaints about all.

Apparently, there is some kind of problem the manufacturer's have when trying to meet EU standards for ingredients. These colours apparently do not fade in the US!

I remember seeing a Watchdog programme a while ago where Dulux Paints were having problems with their Brilliant White discolouring quickly. This was only true for batches made to meet EU standards where they had to miss out a particular ingredient.

Interesting, but not too helpful for us in the UK. If you send any bottles you have back to Harmony, they will replace them apparently. I had to send back a couple of bottles of Nubar Gelicure for this reason too.

That's interesting. I have a bottle of Gelicure Pan Dolce which goes a horrible green shade, I think I will ring them. Thanks for the heads up.

I use mint icing for layering try 2 x caution and 1 mint icing, I call it mermaid. Xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362523510.092035.jpg

Oh also found this one of garden teal party fading into mint of spring as comparison.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362523799.338775.jpg

Latest posts

Back