Gelish on skin/cuticle

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlea79

Reaction score
Hi

Whats the best way to correct any gelish that hits the cuticle or skin? I am gettinf better but occasionally when this happens what do I use. Dont want to cause any lifting!

Clean it up with an orange stick . Dip in scrub fresh and wipe it away before curing

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi

Whats the best way to correct any gelish that hits the cuticle or skin? I am gettinf better but occasionally when this happens what do I use. Dont want to cause any lifting!

Ive just bought a refillable nail corrector pen iff ebay and ive filled it with alcohol so if I get an messy bits I just use it.vey easy.

I take a gel brush dipped in scrubfresh. Make sure the brush isn't soaking wet as you don't want service breakdown from the acetone.

You also need to be aware that repeated exposure of uncured gel can lead to allergy for you and your clients. Whilst it's good to know how to clean up, it's more important to be precise in your application to avoid this.

You also need to be aware that repeated exposure of uncured gel can lead to allergy for you and your clients. Whilst it's good to know how to clean up, it's more important to be precise in your application to avoid this.

I agree with Pure. We do however, all make the occasional error and I use a gel brush lightly dampened with Dsperse (IPA) x

I agree with Pure. We do however, all make the occasional error and I use a gel brush lightly dampened with Dsperse (IPA) x

We do ..... Especially with fidgety clients :rolleyes: lol

We do ..... Especially with fidgety clients :rolleyes: lol

So true, especially those who sneeze, that never ends well lol. Xx

Im same I use a dry gel brush slightly dipped into cleanse then tidy or if its jus a tiny wee bit I use dry dotting tool x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thats what I was meaning really. Especially at nail partys after clients have had a few drinks lol

Latest posts

Back