gelish or Dashing Diva French Wrap +?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blinkingorgeous

Reaction score
Hiya, Im from over at the "skin geek" :lol: I havent got a beauty background, Im trained and qualified in eyelash extensions. So after that explanation just wanted a bit of advice, Gelish nails or Dashing Divas? I like the idea of the DD as I have strong natural nails and not sure I want a gel all over them, anyone help in the debate, I would like them to look good for at least 2 weeks? Thanks nail geeks, from Claudia from skin geeks :hug:

gelish can be done in a French , but if your not sure that you want a gel on your nails then get shellac done :) it's not a gel it's hybrid polish :)

I think you would need at least a manicure qualification to get the best out of Gelish or Shellac, probably Dashing Divas as well.

I'm confused now lol do you mean as a treatment to learn or to have done on yourself?

I'm confused now lol do you mean as a treatment to learn or to have done on yourself?

Good question! Although she now has answers to both!!
At least I can blame my confusion on my age Ceri...whats your excuse lol!!!

sorry guys, to have done on myself:) thanks for all your advise :hug:

Lol well you know me Isabel! :D lack of sleep, glitter OCD and a possable need for ritilin :lick:

but really all 3 are fab treatments to have or to do if you want 2 weeks wear I would steer for shellac or gelish or you can have DD with shellac or gelish but it seems to be a bit hit and miss on wearability :)

Latest posts

Back