Gelish pinks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JulesLondon

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Looking for some help choosing some Gelish pinks before the show :)

Currently I have simple sheer, pink smoothie, it's a lilly, passion, gossip girl and make you blink pink.

Looking for a couple of more baby pinks (lots of clients say it's a lilly is a bit too lilac for them!) so any swatches/recommendations would be amazing!

Would love to see you're so sweet you're giving me a toothache, take action and pink cherry blossom especially - thanks!

Lets hop to it is really nice!

Here it is x

Attachments

• 1421060827130.jpg
    1421060827130.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 119
Any other swatches/suggestions welcome! :) x

I have found that 'you're so sweet you're giving me toothache' does fade a fair bit, as does 'go girl' but my clients really like 'light elegant' which is a baby pink with a very slight glitter

Let's go to the hop, light elegant & gossip girl are my most popular pinks x

I have found that 'you're so sweet you're giving me toothache' does fade a fair bit, as does 'go girl' but my clients really like 'light elegant' which is a baby pink with a very slight glitter

So annoying it fades as I think that's the colour I want!! Don't fancy any glitter at the moment, my clients prefer just block colours but thank you anyway! :) x

Let's go to the hop, light elegant & gossip girl are my most popular pinks x

Thank you! Gossip girl is so popular for me in the summer too. Go to the hop looks lovely but very similar to its a lilly although less lilac so not sure if my clients would be very excited by it! Hmm will have to keep looking! Xx

Latest posts

Back