Gelish prices!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shiv5953

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Im pretty new to the nail industry and just wondered if anyone could give me an idea on what you charge for gelish on fingers & toes (just dry prep & application) and also what you would charge to include a full mani & pedi after?

At the minute im charging £8 for toes & £12 for fingers purely because im building my confidence up and i want to perfect the actual application (still abit shakey but getting better i think) all my clients know this is an 'introductory offer' and it will go up in a month or so.

Any help would be brilliant :) thanks

Hi guys!

Im pretty new to the nail industry and just wondered if anyone could give me an idea on what you charge for gelish on fingers & toes (just dry prep & application) and also what you would charge to include a full mani & pedi after?

At the minute im charging £8 for toes & £12 for fingers purely because im building my confidence up and i want to perfect the actual application (still abit shakey but getting better i think) all my clients know this is an 'introductory offer' and it will go up in a month or so.

Any help would be brilliant :) thanks

Hi my Gelish on hands or feet is £25. For a combined price i charge £42. Ive been doing mobile beauty since sept so still building clientelle myself. Im still working on my prices for full manicure and pedicure plus Gelish. I think my prices are pretty average and inline with other salons and nail techs round my area. You need to be competitive but not too cheap. Even though you are building up confidence you need to put your prices up v.soon. Dont under sell yourself. hth x

Hi my Gelish on hands or feet is £25. For a combined price i charge £42. Ive been doing mobile beauty since sept so still building clientelle myself. Im still working on my prices for full manicure and pedicure plus Gelish. I think my prices are pretty average and inline with other salons and nail techs round my area. You need to be competitive but not too cheap. Even though you are building up confidence you need to put your prices up v.soon. Dont under sell yourself. hth x

Thank you for the advice, the majority of my clients are friends & family amd ive made them fully aware why the prices are so cheap for now.
The place i did my gelish nail harmony training only charge 18.95 for gelish so i feel i cant go much higher than them :-/

Hey :)

I know you are practising but I think you are too cheap! I made this mistake at the start, and you'll find that you may have to build your gelish clients up again, as £8 is a huge leap to say £20.

I charge £20 but in my area I don't think people would pay anymore. I do fingers and toes for £35. Haven't worked out what I'd charge with a manicure or a pedicure yet.

If you charge say £20, can't u advertise it as this. And say something like '20% off for the first 3 weeks while practising'

I'm not good at wording things but that way the clients are aware of your original price, and that they are saving a certain percentage only whilst training.

Good luck with it, it's a lovely product :) xxx

I charge £22 fingers and £20 toes to add on a full manicure I charge £15 as this is the price of a mini man think that's fair as they already get alot of the work put in a lux man included in gelish my clients are happy to pay that x

£8, is way too cheap for Gelish, even if you are practising. Remember clients are getting 2 to 3 weeks out of the service. Think of all the stuff that you had to buy. When will you get your money back and how much will you pay yourself? It is not just about doing the treament but what you are going to get back from doing it! With every application you are getting better. Practise on yourself and that would make you even better. Your prices need to be double and more or you will be working for nothing... Value yourself and service, practising or not!

Thanks everyone!
I understand its a leap from £8 to whatever i decide to charge eventually however i am currently not taking any profit it is all going back into stock which i dont mind. (im lucky i dont pay any bills etc my partners got a very good job)
I think i may up my 'practising' price a bit so, as youve said, its not that big a leap.

Thanks for the advice :)

Latest posts

Back