Gelish - shadow collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arty*Rox

Reaction score
Love the look of this collection, has anyone ordered it? Cant wait to see pics :)

I nearly pressed the button tonight :biggrin: There are pictures on the Harmony facebook page. They look lush.

Ive been looking on there but cant see any pics of the colours, thats why I asked on here...hmm have I got the correct page? Nail Harmony UK | Facebook

Yes they have 2 pages. One friends page which already have the full limit of 5000 friends and a like page. I suppose they made a second page due to the main page being already full.

I really want the shadow collection but just cannot afford it until after Christmas.

Same here Karen, still it give us some time to see some pics, although by the time xmas and new year are out the way spring is upon us so quickly they will probably have the spring range i'll want to buy lol.

And i'm also trying to get my shellac collection up a bit too. Thanks for the link JuicyLucy, now subscribed to both :)

Last edited:
I am trying to hold myself back, I've only just got the Holiday Collection. The colourpops on the facebook page are begging me to buy them :). I'll probably cave in next week so that I've got them for the Christmas period.

I've never been tempted to buy a whole collection before but these are right up my street! Other half's been asking me what I want for Christmas but is that a bit sad? Lol!

Here is a swatch I got from an email sent to me by the lovely Essex distributors. X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354008205.693778.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354008205.693778.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 1,693

Latest posts

Back