Gelish, Shake it til you Samba

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleTinker

Reaction score
Is this more orange than Tropix in Shellac?
I currently use Shellac, but wanted to have a play with Gelish, so just getting some colours but I didn't want to get anything too similar to the colours I already have in Shellac.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

It is bright pink & awesome! Really popular colour for me! X

I can't compare it to shellac colours but it's a hot pink and my most popular summer colour!! Xx

It's nothing like tropix, it's a bright neon pink .
Here's a pic (sent to me by a client) . Hope that helps xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399494485.343563.jpg

Ah right ok, I have quite a few pinks so I was looking for something with a little more of an orange tone....any suggestions??

Ah right ok, I have quite a few pinks so I was looking for something with a little more of an orange tone....any suggestions??

Tiger Blossom is a nice colour
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399575103.964322.jpg
Xx

Gelish Tiger Blossom is almost identical to Shellac Lobster Roll so if the Op has Lobster Roll then I wouldn't go for Tiger Blossom.....if not it is a great choice as it's a lovely orange/red :)

Shake it til you Samba is similar to Shellac Pink Bikini but it is much brighter.

I use both Shellac and Gelish and Shake it til You Samba is my most popular hot pink - it's stunning :D

Gelish Tiger Blossom is almost identical to Shellac Lobster Roll so if the Op has Lobster Roll then I wouldn't go for Tiger Blossom.....if not it is a great choice as it's a lovely orange/red :)

Shake it til you Samba is similar to Shellac Pink Bikini but it is much brighter.

I use both Shellac and Gelish and Shake it til You Samba is my most popular hot pink - it's stunning :D

Hi I don't currently have lobster roll in Shellac - so I might have a look into Tiger Blossom...I have pink bikini and love it - x

Gelish in candy paint is more like lobster roll than tiger blossom
But tiger blossom is one if my most popular colours xx

Gelish in candy paint is more like lobster roll than tiger blossom
But tiger blossom is one if my most popular colours xx

Would you say sweet morning dew is the same as Tropix? I will have a look at Tiger Blossom, thank you x

I've been using Gelish for a year now and I'm still struggling to find a match for the shellac Tropix colour. I've gotten most of the oranges: sweet morning dew, I'm brighter than you, tiki tiki Laranga, orange cream dream, tiger blossom and none come even close 😔😔😔
Please Gelish, come up with this colour!!!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I've been using Gelish for a year now and I'm still struggling to find a match for the shellac Tropix colour. I've gotten most of the oranges: sweet morning dew, I'm brighter than you, tiki tiki Laranga, orange cream dream, tiger blossom and none come even close 😔😔😔

To me it looks quite similar to a petal for your thoughts? Can't really tell from swatches if it's got a reddy undertone or pinky passion if it has a reddy undertone and a petal for your thoughts if it has reddy undertone sort I couldn't be of much help xxx

I'm ok with it not matching it's just I have Tropix in Shellac so didn't want to get a Gelish in the same colour - so would you say sweet morning due is more orange than Tropix?

What does tropix look like? Do you have a swatch x

What does tropix look like? Do you have a swatch x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399932717.113016.jpg not the greatest of applications....

Latest posts

Back