Gelish/Shellac Manicure & Ecofin/Oil Treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annasmum

Reaction score
I have a client booked who wants a gel manicure and a moisturizing hand treatment. I was thinking of doing the gel manicure first as usual and then an Ecofin treatment once everything is cured. Ecofin is a really thick butter in a plastic bag that melts in the hot towel cabinet. The client puts her hand in the bag and sits with it in either normal mits or electric ones. After about you remove the mitts massage in the rest. Done. Great product really moisturizes well but it is quite oily. I have never done with the gels before. Has anyone tried it? Does it interfere with the gel/shellac? Not sure if she will want Gelish or Shellac.

Has anyone tried it?

Halloooooooooo

I have never tried this particular product so can't comment on it specifially, only that when I do a moisturising manicure I use the SPA ranges from CND and carry out the Gelish or Shellac application first then the SPA Manicure and it doesn't affect the colour coats.

I hope you get an answer :) xx

Thank you for responding. Are they products you use quite oily? Do you have a mask on for a while?

Soooo sorry for not getting back to you I missed your response 😒

I use the CND manicure ranges , almond and citrus Spa ranges. They are not oily at all just very nourishing! I leave the mask for about 5 mins and also give the nails a good lashing of solar oil whilst the mask is on ☺
Cx

Latest posts

Back