Gelish Structure Gel pricing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missy1981

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I recently purchased some structure gel after tagging this onto my training with Harmony.

I used this on one of my clients last week as she had tiny pits in her nails but I realised I hadn't decided on pricing.

What do you charge on top for structure gel if being used on all the nails?

Would £1 be about right if they just needed it on one nail to help with a split?

Thanks everyone x

It depends how you want to do it. If your just doing a repair I charge £1.00 extra for structure gel with a silk repair.

If your just applying a thin layer over, or under the polish (I find it removes easier if over the polish) then maybe charge £4-5 extra for the full set. But still £1 on too of that if they have a split etc (a flat layer of structure isn't always enough to hold a split, that's why I add silk)

If your doing an actual overlay with the structure gel (sort of like an extension but without added length, but lots of extra strength as the gel it built up and colour put over the top) this takes a lot longer and I charge £10 extra

Laura xx

Latest posts

Back