Gelish structure gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuffPaintPolish

Reaction score
So I always understood that the structure gel (soak off not hard gel builder) was to reinforce the natural nail and smooth the nail plate, but I subscribe to the Harmony channel on YouTube and the experts say it can be used over an artificial tip extension. Does anyone ever use it for that? Is it strong enough?

I've never tried but I really wouldn't think it would be strong enough at all.

you can use it over extensions but they won't last very long especially if the person is heavy handed. Good for someone who just wants extensions for a special occasion

Sent from my GT-S5839i using SalonGeek mobile app

That's what I thought to be honest x

I've used it on top of tips a number of times and it's lasted up to 2 weeks on people, I know that's not the correct use of it but it's on friends who don't want acrylic. I explain they aren't going to be as strong but doesn't seem to bother them lol x

1414299677658.jpg
This is Structure over tips. Lasted a long time. I think if you keep the length at more of a sport length it works just fine. And even though I'm a Nail Tech, I'm also a very practical at-home wife & mom and am always cleaning, cooking and having my hands in the water!

Via my Smartphone on SalonGeek's mobile app.

Latest posts

Back