Gelish suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little_g3ms

Reaction score
Hi. I'm new to the forum and industry! I'm currently studying. Was wondering if there are any online sites selling genuine gelish products in the uk and are authorised to do so other than nail harmony uk?

The only other authorised sellers in the UK are Salon Services (Sally's).

Sally's Salon Services. That's it I'm afraid. They only have a limited range of colours though. You're best off going through Nail Harmony as you will get loads of support and your insurance won't cover you if you've bought it from a dodgy supplier.

Ok, thought so. Many thanks for the replies x

Try Beverly beaute in USA, I've had quite a few deliveries from them, prices are much keener than harmony,they take about a week to arrive but no problems with payment or orders

I would stick with nail harmony they have good range and good support x

Try Beverly beaute in USA, I've had quite a few deliveries from them, prices are much keener than harmony,they take about a week to arrive but no problems with payment or orders

Hi I have ordered from them before and was happy ,but when I did my harmony training the trainer said that harmony dont supply them and someone else thought there stuff was fake ,not sure how I feel about this as I had a couple of bottle with me and the training did not know thay where from Beverly beaute and did not notice :-D

Sally's have a vat free day tomorrow x

Latest posts

Back