Gelish - The Snow Escape

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mobilemaisie

Reaction score
Hi folks,
Just opened Scratch and loving the look of some of the snow escape collection, does anyone know when they will be available from?

Not sure when they are available but they do look lovely!! Xx

I want that pack desperately (as always) xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

does the article show the colours well?

I am intrigued over black flip and the silver glittery one

omg tell me more lol

They are lovely - and avaialble to preorder is the US..... dunno about UK yet

Iv just opened Scratch Magazine & as per usual I want every single one but I think there could be a few in there that are similar. The glittery red looks a lot like Good Gossip which iv just ordered!! The one the model is wearing looks nothing like the picture shows :-/ xx

I found swatches here Cosmoprof 2013: Gelish » BeautyJudy , I hope the website owner won't mind me sharing! I love the silver glitter and the green. The red glitter looks darker than Good Gossip on this picture and I think the black glitter looks a similar effect to Black Shadow under Vegas Nights.

Yep. I need them!! The green is gorgeous!

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Booooo I'm at work til 10pm haven't opened my scratch yet 😰😰😰😰

Laura x

Ok so I don't even know how I've got a Scratch. I was looking at subscribing last week, but didn't take one out. Then today, the nov issue drops through my door. I'm completely confused...

Ok so I don't even know how I've got a Scratch. I was looking at subscribing last week, but didn't take one out. Then today, the nov issue drops through my door. I'm completely confused...

Lol don't look a gift horse in the mouth! I know ABT insurance give a free subscription with some of their insurance policies, could that be it?

That sounds good, but I'm with Beauty Guild and I renewed a few months ago. I'm pretty sure I didn't get anything like that in with it. It's soooooo bizarre, but I'm definitely not complaining!!

I think it's going to be expensive, maybe a few less presents for the kids at Xmas! The green looks gorgeous as does the dark blue. I would like to get a good look at the grey, the swatch looks very like fashionably slate but much more of a bluer tone on the model.

That sounds good, but I'm with Beauty Guild and I renewed a few months ago. I'm pretty sure I didn't get anything like that in with it. It's soooooo bizarre, but I'm definitely not complaining!!

Did you go to Olympia beauty? They like to send you one the month after if you registered a ticket at Olympia x

Iv just opened Scratch Magazine & as per usual I want every single one but I think there could be a few in there that are similar. The glittery red looks a lot like Good Gossip which iv just ordered!! The one the model is wearing looks nothing like the picture shows :-/ xx

Hi noticed that! I really like the one model has on but not sure which it is! They all look lovely but again all very similar to colours which are already out.
good gossip is lovely especially over another red. I layered it on a touch of sass.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1383364196562.jpg
    1383364196562.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 999
That's a nice combination! Good Gossip also looks amazing over Black Shadow, it was my most requested combination coming up to Christmas last year!

That's a nice combination! Good Gossip also looks amazing over Black Shadow, it was my most requested combination coming up to Christmas last year!

Oh will try that!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Do you have a pic?? I won't have time to try it til tues, not sure I can wait to see what it looks like!! Xx

Black Shadow Good Gossip (800x600).jpg

Hope this works! Black Shadow and Good Gossip at the bottom. The picture really doesn't do it justice! Really nice depth of colour.

Latest posts

Back