Gelish - The Snow Escape

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks lovely, wonder if it would work as well with queen of hearts?

I haven't got Queen of Hearts but it looks lush over every other red I've got so I'm sure it would work!

That looks lovely, wonder if it would work as well with queen of hearts?

Looks lovely over Queen of Hearts xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I wish I knew when these were going on sale! I need some new wintery colours

So did anyone else see the swatches on fb?? What are your thoughts ladies?? Early dec release so I gather?!

I'm into gelish glitter at the moment! I only have water field and high voltage. Not sure whether to buy a few more next week at Sally with their vat off or to wait for the new collection, what would you do??

I'm into gelish glitter at the moment! I only have water field and high voltage. Not sure whether to buy a few more next week at Sally with their vat off or to wait for the new collection, what would you do??

I can't wait for the new collection but the best purchase of glitter in Gelish for me has been izzy wizzy xx hth

Me favourite glitters are June bride or champagne :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

So did anyone else see the swatches on fb?? What are your thoughts ladies?? Early dec release so I gather?!

I thought there was a glittery black one (from the other pics i've seen online) but not sure which one that's supposed to be... haha!

that's exactly what i thought, it was the only one i wanted too :(

Maybe it's the one (in the Facebook picture) on the far right? it sort of looks like it could be just one coat of that. I know when I do my first coat of Black shadow it's sorta like that?

They look a bit wishy washy to me?! Not interested in the slightest and usually id be on tender hooks! Just got the holiday collection from artistic now that sparkles!

that's exactly what i thought, it was the only one i wanted too :(

Have you got the naughty list? That's a lovely glittery black x

No hun don't have that , What type of sparkle is it? this one looked like a black holographic sparkle

No hun don't have that , What type of sparkle is it? this one looked like a black holographic sparkle

It's black with very fine gold glitter. I'm not a gold person but it is gorgeous. I bought it on recommendation too

I wish I knew when these were going on sale! I need some new wintery colours

I've been told today they will be arriving "in the next week or so" so don't know how useful they will be for this party season 😢

I've been told today they will be arriving "in the next week or so" so don't know how useful they will be for this party season 😢
What a joke!

Cnd are releasing their spring line and harmony haven't even got the winter collections out yet.

A girl on my Facebook today has posted a pic of the snow collection on nail pops saying they've finally arrived? I'm guessing they aren't out yet so wondering how she's got them...? X

Latest posts

Back