Gelish - The Snow Escape

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A girl on my Facebook today has posted a pic of the snow collection on nail pops saying they've finally arrived? I'm guessing they aren't out yet so wondering how she's got them...? X

They aren't no. So not from nail harmony uk that's for sure!!!!

ordered some from snow escape collection and pre ordered some colors from once upon a dream today :) very excited to receive them but have to wait for december 15th :(

ordered some from snow escape collection and pre ordered some colors from once upon a dream today :) very excited to receive them but have to wait for december 15th :(

Can I just ask how you have done that???

Not happy that the new trends are not out yet u would of thought they would bring out in November so we have them ready for the Christmas rush not get them a few weeks into dec :/

Not happy that the new trends are not out yet u would of thought they would bring out in November so we have them ready for the Christmas rush not get them a few weeks into dec :/

I wasn't planning on getting these myself but I do think they are far too late- January I imagine to be a quiet month- cant imagine many techs wang to start it with 16 colours to earn back!!

I've been told today they will be arriving "in the next week or so" so don't know how useful they will be for this party season 😢

Yeah that's hardly ideal, I would have thought they'd be released in the middle of November at the latest? Middle of December seems a bit odd to me.

Can I just ask how you have done that???

Well I'm in canada :p my supplier already has the snow escape. The once upon a dream collection you can preorder for release next year (can't remember the date)

Well I'm in canada :p my supplier already has the snow escape. The once upon a dream collection you can preorder for release next year (can't remember the date)

Lol!!! I see lol!!! I forget this is the World Wide Web clearly! You will have to post pics for the rest of us :)

I think Ireland also have the snow escape collection

Are there any fading issues with this collection? I read there were issues with the previous collection. :/

Would also like to know if there is any fading issues? X thanks

I would also like to know if there are any fading issues as I love the look of all of these ones x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Does anyone find their "Let's hit the bunny slopes" is quite thick/gloopy? I find it's quite difficult to apply but still gives an okay overall effect.

Latest posts

Back