Gelish-tips for "You're so sweet you're giving me a toothache"?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenfleur

Reaction score
hi geeks, does anyone have any tips for getting full coverage? I find it really patchy after 2 coats and need 3 sometimes 4 coats.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I've always done 3 very thin coats and leave to settle before curing xx

Sane as above, Lthough I've only done it once!

I tried doing thin coats today as the normally do them thicker, but it was still the same! im gonna have a practice on myself over the weekend.

tlclisa- what you mean by settling?

tlclisa- what you mean by settling?

When I've painted a full hand I leave it for approx 15-20 seconds before putting under my 18g xx I find this can make a difference with especially the creamier colours xx
Hth xx

I normally do 3 coats especially on lighter colours like this

Does anyone find that this one fades to a peachy colour?

:)

I'm going to give this a go today, so go thin it is! This colour does fade to a lighter colour, this is another reason I wanted to try it out on myself. I'll let you know how I get on!

Try to put one coat of white first and then 3 thin coats, it should help maintain full colour and less fading xxx

Nessa1980, I used Sheek White as a base, and then 2 thin coats were enough to cover. I also left it to settle a bit as suggested by TLC Lisa. I'm so pleased with it now, I wont be dreading it the next time someone asks for it. Thanks Geeks

Latest posts

Back