Gelish Top It Off sealer over acrylic?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corn_pops

Reaction score
Hello.

I,m thinking of buying some gel top coat to add it to my acrylic nails service as finish gel, to provide the glossy shine.

wondering, if I can buy gelish top it off sealer plus the gelish led lamp and use it as finish gel over acrylic nails, it is possible?.

Can i use gelish top it off over normal polished acrylic nails? would the polish crack? can i use gelish top it off, over acrylic nails with polish or acrylic nail art?. Do i also need the gelish foundation? since I buff the cuticle area to blend the acrylic well and maybe some natural nail can be exposed.

Thanks in advanced.

Hello.

I,m thinking of buying some gel top coat to add it to my acrylic nails service as finish gel, to provide the glossy shine.

wondering, if I can buy gelish top it off sealer plus the gelish led lamp and use it as finish gel over acrylic nails, it is possible?.

Can i use gelish top it off over normal polished acrylic nails? would the polish crack? can i use gelish top it off, over acrylic nails with polish or acrylic nail art?. Do i also need the gelish foundation? since I buff the cuticle area to blend the acrylic well and maybe some natural nail can be exposed.

Thanks in advanced.

In my experience it doesn't work well, particularly using gelish top coat over normal polish.. It just smudges and peel. I use glaze n go from NSI

Nsi glaze and go is ur boy! Xxxx

And does 'Glaze n Go' can be cured under led lamp? or only uv lamp?

So, there,s no way i can use gelish top it off over acrylics even if they only have polished nail art?.

Latest posts

Back