Gelish training course at Sally's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kate Minerva

Reaction score
Has anyone done the gelish 101 translation day through Sally's rather than go direct with harmony. I'm in swindon and spoken with harmony, the nearest harmony course is just under 2 hours away. But I have seen on salon services website they do an actual gelish course there. I have a Sally's 5 minutes down the road.

Is there much difference between the two? Has anyone trained with Sally's?

Would appreciate any help with this x

I haven't trained with Sally's, I went to my local harmony educator. Whilst chatting to her though on my course, she advised that she did text the Gelish course with Sally's, although I don't know if this is the case with all courses? xx

💕💅 Keep calm and make 'em Gelish 💅💕

I did the Gelish course at Sally's. It will be a Nail Harmony educator that is using the facilities at Sally's otherwise it cannot be called a Gelish course, it would be a Gel Course. You could phone/email Jan Soar @ NH just to be sure if you are worried.

I did the Gelish course at Sally's. It will be a Nail Harmony educator that is using the facilities at Sally's otherwise it cannot be called a Gelish course, it would be a Gel Course. You could phone/email Jan Soar @ NH just to be sure if you are worried.

Ah I did wonder if that was the case across the board but didn't want to say for definite.
My educator said that the main difference when I did it is that she would literally just show you basic application of a colour and French as she was following an itinerary, whereas on a solely NH one at her premises, she showed us layering etc and taught us more off of her own back. Again, that might not be across the board, just educator specific xx

Thank you!! I did think that it must be a harmony educator if they used the word gelish rather than just gel training. I have actually used gelish as when I did my manicure training I was told we didn't need training for gelish we could just learn and do it. I have done it for a few months now but feel if I want to charge clients I need to do the proper training. I also want to do the design course after this one so think I will do the course at Sally's and it should cover all I need to know on both courses.

Thank you!! X

The design course is brilliant :) have fun xx

Latest posts

Back