Gelish training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LilCheekyMonkey

Reaction score
Hi all!

Just wanted to express my excitement in starting my Gelish Training!

I can't believe i'll be starting the training next month, I've waited far too long for this course!

What's everyone's experiences with the 3-day Gelish course that includes Manicure, Gelish and start of extensions?

Did you require models?

I will be asking my educator either way. However I always find it good to see what others opinions and experiences have been as well.

Thanks in advance guys!

😄

Bump!

Find it hard to believe that no one can share there experiences! Would be nice to share my excitement with people who are in the industry :)

I only did my actual gelish training with them but I loved it and came away knowing a lot about the product and how to use it properly! You will have a lot of fun, it will also make you want to buy everything haha I came away wanting the 18g lamp lots of colours etc so beware it will make you want to spend!! Enjoy it :)

I did mine in march this year, but you say extensions,they don't really teach you extensions on the Gelish foundation course, but my educator did briefly go over the use of structure gel, which you can, amongst other things, build a very very small tip with (only talking about 2 - 3mm). So if you want to learn extensions you'll have to do a separate course.

I loved my course but i was a bit disappointed because i thought i was gonna do a quick intro into extensions, which wasn't the case.

You'll luv it though, good luck xxx

BTW i didn't need a model we worked on each other but check with your educator first.

I did mine in march this year, but you say extensions,they don't really teach you extensions on the Gelish foundation course, but my educator did briefly go over the use of structure gel, which you can, amongst other things, build a very very small tip with (only talking about 2 - 3mm). So if you want to learn extensions you'll have to do a separate course.

I loved my course but i was a bit disappointed because i thought i was gonna do a quick intro into extensions, which wasn't the case.

You'll luv it though, good luck xxx

BTW i didn't need a model we worked on each other but check with your educator first.

That's good to know thanks! I'm very excited about it all. I'm hoping I can bring a model as I'd like to get as much practice as possible, instead of watching someone else. Without sounding rude or mean, i've finally got reasonable length nails and I'd quite like them to stay as are for now at least! :)

It's lovely to hear people's experiences!

I only did my gelish training with them- we didn't work on models but we should have and we did loose content I think because of this- ie didn't cover structure gel. And there was only two of us! All down to the educator but I agree work on model if possible!

I did my training in February and we worked on models... Saved so much time than watching and working on each other :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back