Gelish Under Her Spell Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jujub

Reaction score
Hi All,

We got our new Gelish Under Her Spell collection in yesterday. Have to say I am loving the colors so much! Almost every client I had today went for one of the new colors! My Nightly Craving definitely being one of the most popular! I used Lust At First Sight on myself with Tumberline Violet over it and I LOVE the color so so much! I've attached a pic in case anyone would like to see! Anyone have any ideas on cool nail art using the new colors? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379015506.392963.jpg

I love the collection too! Sadly, though, "my nightly craving" fades.

These are some I've done.

You can even see the fading difference in the bottle itself. The 5th photo was nails I did the first day I had the colors and the 4th photo was from nails I did a week or so later. Definitely fades. And I keep them all stored away from sunlight etc.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379015618.047989.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379015618.047989.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 1,830
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379015644.334023.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379015644.334023.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 381
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379015702.146754.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379015702.146754.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 607
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379015763.750778.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379015763.750778.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 490
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379015787.328798.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379015787.328798.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 1,394
Last edited:
Hi All,

We got our new Gelish Under Her Spell collection in yesterday. Have to say I am loving the colors so much! Almost every client I had today went for one of the new colors! My Nightly Craving definitely being one of the most popular! I used Lust At First Sight on myself with Tumberline Violet over it and I LOVE the color so so much! I've attached a pic in case anyone would like to see! Anyone have any ideas on cool nail art using the new colors? View attachment 42661

Loving it with the glitter on top will have to try this!!!

You can even see the fading difference in the bottle itself. The 4th photo was nails I did the first day I had the colors and the 3rd photo was from nails I did a week or so later. Definitely fades. And I keep them all stored away from sunlight etc.

How odd mine hasn't done this although I wore the colour and they faded so quick :( such a shame as the colour is so lovely!

You can even see the fading difference in the bottle itself. The 5th photo was nails I did the first day I had the colors and the 4th photo was from nails I did a week or so later. Definitely fades. And I keep them all stored away from sunlight etc.

Wow! These are fab! I love the little white hearts, very sweet!! I know what you mean about the fading, Princess Tiara does that too unfortunately. Pity! Wonder is there anything that can be done to stop the fading? Two coats of the top it off? Hmmm.

How odd mine hasn't done this although I wore the colour and they faded so quick :( such a shame as the colour is so lovely!

Oh my god. I literally cannot put these faders on clients why oh why do they keep making them?! So lucky I won this collection, I'm vary wary of anything that Fades boo hoo!

Touch of sass with cotton candy young nails glitter is amazing! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379020148.838241.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379020165.645654.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379020187.968218.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379020209.294281.jpg

The new CND additives were made for this Gelish collection surely?!

Loving it with the glitter on top will have to try this!!!

Tumberline Violet is my absolute fave glitter so far! It's so pretty. Used it today over Tutti Fruiti and it was so girly and pretty!

I used my lust at first sigh for the first time yesterday and found the consistency too thick and sticky (like the first batch of love in bloom) has anyone else found this?

I used some of my colours for the first time this eve even though I've had them since they came out, I can't believe how awful the consistency is! And it just kept shrinking and came out patchy :( I doubt they will do anything now though would they :(?

Hi everyone I want to order my nightly craving because I love the colour but don't want to waste my money if the colour still fades and if the consistency still isn't right. Does anyone know if these issues have been resolved?

They have resolved the problem in Ireland anyway. They sent me a replacement and it's perfect now. I agree with the above posts though, the consistency is quite thick with some of them. Love me like a vamp shrinks like hell!!

How odd, I just got in contact with Nail Harmony today as it's the first time I've worn my nightly craving since I got it in November & it's gone brown :( ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391640344.946114.jpg
Such a shame because I love this colour. I am waiting to hear back but hopefully can do a swap x

Latest posts

Back