Gelish winter colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gelous

Reaction score
I'm looking for a dark cherry red and dark purple.
Any recommendations

Black cherry berry is a lovely dark red shade x

I've been looking at that one. Is it not too dark? I've read a review to say its similar to inner vixen which I think just looks black with a shimmer of red ( in the right light) and I hate the shadow collection. Can't get them to cure

I agree, black cherry berry is my most popular colour

Sent from my SM-T310 using SalonGeek mobile app

So it's not like inner vixen? Worried about buying polishes that I can't use again

I love 'my forbidden love' for a dark red and 'It girl' for a dark purple x

Thank you I will. My fear is and I've been stung before is I bought colours and they were nothing like the colours on the website.

Black cherry berry x
1a730eb1ae2231c126bdbfc7c6c23b6a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used the gelish Christmas colour 'berry merry holidays' yesterday and love it!ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414507596.506959.jpg

Here's Black Cherry Berry and Cocktail Party Drama. Both very popular in the last few weeks. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414616950.698089.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414616973.030321.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414616929.433345.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414616929.433345.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 179
Thank you for the pictures. I've ordered black cherry berry wish I had ordered the other one

I find queen of hearts is a lovely deep red :)

I'd have said black cherry berry too. Have you tried plum and done for the purple? It's lovely!

Here's black cherry berry with a layer of Vegas nights over the top, it's very popular :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414674697.038648.jpg

I have ordered plum and done. But they sent Tahiti hottie by mistake. Very disappointed. I can't wait to get new colours

I have ordered plum and done. But they sent Tahiti hottie by mistake. Very disappointed. I can't wait to get new colours

Oh that's a pain! Hope you like it when it eventually does arrive :) x

Plum raven IBD x

Latest posts

Back