Gelish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RachaelP

Reaction score
Hi

I am having real trouble getting my Gelish manicures to last! Some of them only get a couple of days some a week or so. Am being so careful to follow all the instructions/preparations etc, making sure all layers are thin etc. I got my lamp (UV Daylight) from ebay and just wonder if this could be the problem i.e. its not real?!!?

Any Help gratefully appreciated!
Rachx

Could be. Just the term "daylight" in the title makes me think that bulbs are wrong for curing gelish. You should at least have a 4-bulb, 36 watt tunnel lamp. If you are going to use standard uv; vs. LED

Daylight being the brand of uv lamp I assume? Xx

Daylight is the brand I use myself for my gel and gelish with not problems at all but if you bought off ebay how old are the bulbs ? might be worth replacing them if its not new. other than that check you prep . if you search this site it will take you through step by step and the best of luck and lots of practice :D

Hi

I am having real trouble getting my Gelish manicures to last! Some of them only get a couple of days some a week or so. Am being so careful to follow all the instructions/preparations etc, making sure all layers are thin etc. I got my lamp (UV Daylight) from ebay and just wonder if this could be the problem i.e. its not real?!!?

Any Help gratefully appreciated!
Rachx

It's not a great idea to buy electrical items off ebay - especially if you are going to use them on the public. No guarantees that it is the genuine article or even if it is safe to use.

Latest posts

Back