Gelish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmcss

Reaction score
Hi, i just bought the gelish products and a curing lamp, but after all the process the next they my nails chipped. I was wondering what the problem is. I think that the problem regard the lamp, I bought the croissant style 12w lamp. Can anyone tell me if its good , and how time should i leave my nails to cure? Thanks :)

Hello and welcome.

Have you had any training to use this nail system?

Hello and welcome.

Have you had any training to use this nail system?

Thanks :) No, i don't have any training. I just wanted to do my own nails so I watched a lot of videos and read articles regarding these product.

The best advice we can give you is to invest in some education and training, since experimenting with professional products without the knowledge or experience, can result in severe damage being done.

With the best will in the world, videos and reading articles will only give you so much information, but not the practical or theoretical advice that you really need.

Thanks very much for your advice :)

A 12 watt lamp will NOT cure your Gelish...you need a 36 watt.

A side from that if you haven't been trained you won't know how to correctly apply/remove/maintain the care of the nail.

Training is a MUST with a capital 'M' ;)

Thanks for your comment :)

Latest posts

Back