Gels or acrylic?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ash1982

Reaction score
Hi,
I am looking into doing a nail course, it would be training with nsi, would It be best to do both acrylic and gel or both? Tia

Do you intend to eventually offer both systems?

Liquid and Powder Acrylic is the most difficult to master, but still the most popular enhancement system with clients.
Therefore I would do the longer beginners course to learn it.
As you will learn prep, tip fitting and blending finish filing etc on this course all skills that transfer over to a Gel system, once you are confident you have mastered L&P acrylic (that will take a good while ;) ) you could then do a 1 day conversion to learn the application of Gel.

Thank you, I want to offer both and who I am goin with it's 5 days over 5 wks for both, I am goin to be training with nsi is tht a good brand? I am also doing a 1 day training for Cnd shellac is this a good decision? Tia

Hi. You say your doing 5 days over 5 weeks. I did a 1 weeks course for nails (gel/acrylic) With Next Step Beauty. TThey hold classes all over the country. For me I found it easier to learn as all the info was fresh in my head (Im a slow learner) Good Luck.
I use all NSI products be the way X

Sent from my SM-T210 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back