General desk rental

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xmelsyx

Reaction score
Hiya ! Could anyone let me know what the going rate should be for rental of a nail desk ? Basically I've been offered rental of a desk in a hair salon, I've already got my own beauty salon but I'm interested in branching out a little as I'm getting quite a name for my shellac and nail art within the area ! However I know what my rental for my rooms are but no idea about a nail desk alone. The owner of the salon is equally stumped as neither of us have entered this territory b4 ?! What works for you ? ... Thanks in advance !

I'm in Derbyshire x

Hi, not sure if this will help at all but I have rented a desk in a hair salon in the past and now in a beauty salon. I always find a percentage basis has worked best for me rather than a set rent. I have always worked on a 30% rent. I supply all of my own products and the 30% covers reception, bookings, clients tea or coffee. Etc etc. i have tried a set rent in the past but found if I wanted to take a rare day off I was out of pocket. This works well for me and the salon but of course everyone's different. I hope this helps??

Yea sounds good to me I was thinking a % rent would be better ! Thank you for your help !!! X

Latest posts

Back