Genie Complete - Facial & Body Toning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruby19

Reaction score
Hi,
Does anybody have any experience of using the Genie Complete Facial & Body Toning machine?

I am considering purchasing this machine for my salon but would like to know a bit more about it before I make the investment.

I am particularly interested in things like:-
  • Is it value for money
  • Do you get a lot of interest and bookings from clients e.g. is it easy to sell the treatments
  • What are the results like
  • Are Genie Tech International a good company in terms of after sales service
Many thanks for any help you can offer
Karen

Last edited by a moderator:
bump!!!

im really interested too!

I've seen a demo done on half a face at a time and it did look noticably different. I also know someone who has had a course on the body and didn't notice too much of a difference but they are going on to have it done on the face so they must have been happy themselves. The machine and the treatments for the client are both pricey, can't remember the exact price but it was a lot. Sorry this is relatively vague but it's all I know :hug: The sales man was not too pushy and did a demo in salon.

Both myself and my Mum have this treatment once a week and its amazing.
I own a Slendertone toning belt for my stomach but Genie is 100 times stronger! It stimulates the muscle so deeply that you really feel them contracting. I recommend it and once more people hear about it, I think they will too!:green:

We have had a Genie Complete for over five years and it has always been very popular. It is far more powerful than the new CACI we have just purchased and more effective. However the demand is stronger for the CACI.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back