Genie take 10

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swilks12

Reaction score
Hi does anyone have any experience of the above machine and would you be willing to share your thoughts good or bad?

TIA [emoji1]

Hi there, I worked with a Genie machine for years and if I'm really honest I wouldn't bother with it again! With the take 10 we found that many clients found it too strong even on the lower setting and we even had trouble with one lady complaining that she thought it had caused more wrinkles! We also had a couple of faults through the years, one of them being a power surge or something, and would give a mini shock! Are u thinking of getting one? X

Iam trying to find an alternative to the CACI as just cannot bring myself to shell out that kind of money!

I had a demo and found it painful! Not something my clients would enjoy or pay for. Try icon ultra lift I have been very impressed with their machine (mesotherapy & face/body lifting) [emoji4]

Thanks for your info [emoji4]

I took them to court long story, they folded, opened up under new name etc etc. I even had one of their reps ask if I would help her as they hadn't paid her for three months avoid avoid avoid!

Silhouette dermalift was my alternative to Caci. I got mine about 2 years ago and is been fab. Have a look at my ladies pics on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/blissandbeautyltd

Her pics were so good, the company asked if they could use them.

Vic x

Latest posts

Back