Gentlest toner for damaged hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah79

Reaction score
Hi was just wondering if anyone could help me out. My hair is bleached and I like it a nice ash blonde. It is also damaged due to the last bleaching session! ( was left on too long)!!!!
What is the kindest for your hair? Semi permanent or a toner?
Any suggestions on a good one?
I would appreciate the help :)
Also I can use olaplex with any colour. If I need to

Hi was just wondering if anyone could help me out. My hair is bleached and I like it a nice ash blonde. It is also damaged due to the last bleaching session! ( was left on too long)!!!!
What is the kindest for your hair? Semi permanent or a toner?
Any suggestions on a good one?
I would appreciate the help :)
Also I can use olaplex with any colour. If I need to

Are you a hair professional please?

Yes I do mobile hair & beauty but mainly do beauty and haircuts.

Yes I do mobile hair & beauty but mainly do beauty and haircuts.

Thank you for confirming. Please can I ask you to update your profile details asap.

I have not been in for quite a while as I have had time off having a baby.

Dialight is gentle

Colourfresh by wella is a shampoo semi so no harsh products.

Thanks for the replies. I usually use wells. Has anyone used wells perfection? It says its a conditioning rinse. Does it just last one wash? I was thinking of trying the /6

Sorry wella (predictive text)

Thanks for the replies. I usually use wells. Has anyone used wells perfection? It says its a conditioning rinse. Does it just last one wash? I was thinking of trying the /6
I have used it, tho it's more a colour rince than a toner, it washes out in next wash, I use it to pre pigment hair, it's a good standby tool to have tho.

Thanks for the advice. I will try colourfresh I think [emoji106]

Latest posts

Back